BEFORE YOU GET STARTED! Please make sure and read the above qualifications. Also, there is a point in the application where we will need you to upload information like a Picture of ID or Drivers’ License, pay stubs, or bank statements into the system. It would be helpful for you to have any information you think we will need available to upload.
(Please note the approval process may take 3 – 5 business days, provided you include all the required documents with your application)
- All occupants, 18 years of age and older, who will reside at the property must submit a separate application.
- Unauthorized occupants and subleasing of ANY kind (including but not limited to Airbnb and VRBO) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- The application fee for each person is $50.
- The maximum allowable occupants per unit is 2 individuals per bedroom.
- A one-time administrative fee will be required to be paid along with the security deposit.
- This is a one-time, non-refundable fee and is a single charge per lease for the whole group.
- *This fee amount may vary by location*
Approval Criteria (Rental Qualifications)
- Favorable Rent History
- Any negative rental history can disqualify any prospective resident’s application. Including but not limited to any Evictions and outstanding debt to a previous landlord.
- Show an ability to pay (Favorable Work History)
- Currently, a minimum of three (3) times monthly rent in gross income.
- Note: We reserve the right to adjust this minimum based on the number of applicant’s liabilities.
- An offer letter or intent to hire letter should be submitted if employment has not yet started.
- Click HERE to view our documentation requirements for proof of income
- The bank link feature within the application will NOT be sufficient for applicants that are Business Owners, Self-employed, 1099 Contractor, or Paid in Cash. A total of 6 months of bank statements must be e-mailed to [email protected]
- Credit Scoring
- A credit report will be obtained on all applicants to verify credit ratings.
- Income plus verification of credit history will be entered into a credit scoring model to determine rental eligibility and security deposit levels.
- This credit scoring model will include positive and negative payment history for lines of credit, usage of credit, credit history, credit availability, inquiry history, and student loans.
- Unfavorable accounts which will negatively influence this score include, but are not limited to: collections, foreclosures, charge-off, repossession, absence of credit, and current delinquency.
- Open bankruptcies within the last 12 months will result in an automatic denial of the application.
- Click HERE to view our TransUnion ResidentScore Criteria
- Criminal History
- A criminal background check that reveals no offenses that could lead to safety issues for the home or the neighbors near the home.
- We consider the type of offense, the severity of the offense, and the length of time since the offense occurred.
- Click HERE to view our Criminal Policy
Double Deposit Policy: Applications under this section are only considered as approved on the condition of delivering a double deposit.
- The household falls under the “Conditional Approval” section based on property rent amount and the TransUnion Resident Score average.
- If half or more of the combined household have no current, verifiable rental history from at least the past 12 months
Refund Policy: The application fee is $50 per person. The application fee is NOT refundable. Each person 18 years old or older who will be living in the unit must complete an application. If you apply and are approved, but the unit you applied for is no longer available, you may move your application to any available unit that you are qualified for. Applications are good for 60 days after the submission date.