602 Silver Cove, Pearl, MS 39208
3Bed / 2Bath House in Pearl - Pet Friendly - Available Now!!!
Sign Lease by January 21, 2022, and get $1000 off 1st month's rent
THE CORRECT ADDRESS IS: 602 SILVER COVE, PEARL, MS 39208
PLEASE KNOW THAT THIS IS A NEW CONSTRUCTION AND THE ADDRESS IS WRONG IN GOOGLE MAPS. AT THE MOMENT ONLY APPLE MAPS WORKS.
please use this link to get directions to this unit:https://maps.apple.com/place?address=602%2...
This home comes with an appliance package at move-in:
(Refrigerator to be provided by tenant)
Featuring laminate flooring throughout the living area and the bedrooms, in the kitchen and the bathrooms.
Electric Water Heater
Central cooling system
Washer & Dryer Hook-ups
2 Car Garage
Section 8: Vouchers not accepted
Utilities: Tenant Pays All
One-time $300 per pet fee if allowed
Application Fee: $50 per app
Security Deposit: One month’s rent
Leasing Administrative Fee: $100
To verify or to request more information about the property listed above please contact the appropriate authority in Evernest before leasing.
All Evernest Property Management residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) which includes HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), utility concierge service making utility connection a breeze during your move-in, our best-in-class resident rewards program, and much more! More details upon application.
***Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for the exact price and deposit required; this information is posted on Rently's website as well as our Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money nor remove the key from the Rently Box in order to move in. Scammers are known to use this tactic to trick people.
- Elec Stove/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Hookups
- Ceiling Fans
- Attic Storage
- 2 Car Garage
- Fenced-In Yard