415 Church St #1705, Nashville, TN 37219
Beautiful Condo in Downtown! - Available 02/15/2022
Come see this beautiful 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom condo located in the heart of downtown Nashville. The location offers lots of entertainment, being steps from the world's famous printers alley, 5th ave of the arts, 2nd ave & broadway!!
The unit features hardwoods throughout, granite tops, SS appliances, and beautiful exposed concrete giving it an industrial feel! The building also features an onsite grocery store, 1 assigned parking spot, pool, and a fitness center.
Add yourself to the waiting list now!
It comes with an appliance package with:
Pets: Only dogs under 35lbs(Service Animals Exempt).
Additional Features/Amenities: Pool & Fitness Center.
Utilities Included in Rent: Tenant Pays All (all other utilities paid by the tenant).
HOA Fees: Paid by the Owner.
Parking: Covered 1 car space.
Cost to move-in:
Application Fee: $50 per app.
Security Deposit: ONE month’s rent.
Leasing Administrative Fee: $200.
Pet Fee: $300 per pet once (If pets allowed, ESA exempt). + $500 building pet fee
First month’s prorated rent is due before move-in.
The first person to pay the deposit and fees will have the first right of refusal on a lease. You must be approved to pay the deposit and fees.
Please verify all the information listed above with the appropriate authority at [email protected]
prior to leasing. For applications, the most up-to-date information and for instructions on how to view the home, visit our website, www.evernest.co/listings/
***Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for exactly the price and deposit required posted on Rently's and our official Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money or to take the key from the rently device to move in.
ONLY leased with gkhouses. Beware of scammers. This is a self-tour. Please remember to turn out the lights and lock all doors when you leave,
- Fitness Center
- Clubroom / Party Room
- Onsite Grocery Store