3160 Gwynnwood Dr, Nashville, TN 37207
3 bed / 1 bath home
This is a 3 bedroom and 1 bath home located in Antioch! The main living area has hardwood flooring and the bedrooms have hardwood flooring as well.
On the main floor, you will find a spacious living room, dining room a bonus room. The kitchen has hardwood flooring and the bathrooms have tile flooring.
The home comes with an appliance package that includes:
You'll enjoy entertaining friends and family on the large deck. The home is also located close to interstates, local entertainment, community schools, and the best restaurants in the area.
Total Electric Service
Electric Water Heater
Central Cooling System
Partially Fenced-in Yard
Cost to move-in:
Application Fee: $50 per app.
Security Deposit: One month’s rent.
Leasing Administrative Fee: $200.
Pet Fee: $300 per pet.
First month’s prorated rent is due before move-in.
Pets are accepted on a case-by-case basis. Please verify all information listed above with the appropriate authority at [email protected]
prior to leasing. For applications, the most up-to-date information and to find out how to view the home, visit our website, www.evernest.co
***Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for exactly the price and deposit required posted on Rently's and our official Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money or to take the key from the rently device to move in.
- Electric Stove
- Washer/Dryer Hookups
- Total Electric Service
- Electric Water Heater
- Heat Pump
- Central Cooling System
- Partially Fenced-in Yard