25749 Woodward Ave Apt 206 , Royal Oak, MI 48067
Beautiful 1 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom Condo in Royal Oak - Available now!
This home comes with an appliance package that includes:
This home features hardwood flooring throughout the living areas and bedrooms, tile in the kitchen and in the bathroom. This house includes a living room.
This house also includes:
Gas Water Heater
Central Gas Heating
Central Cooling System
Parking: Shared parking
Utilities included: Heat, Water, snow removal, and lawn care.
Pets: No (Service Animals Exempt)
Application Fee: $50 per app
Security Deposit: ONE month’s rent
Leasing Administrative Fee: $150
All Evernest Property Management residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) which includes HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), utility concierge service making utility connection a breeze during your move-in, our best-in-class resident rewards program, and much more! More details upon application.
The first person to pay the deposit and fees will have the opportunity to move forward with a lease. You must be approved to pay the deposit and fees.
Please verify all the information listed above with the appropriate authority at [email protected]
prior to leasing. For applications, the most up-to-date information, and for instructions on how to view the home, visit our website, Evernest.co
Before leasing, please contact the school district for zoning information
***Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points***:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for exactly the price and deposit required posted on Rently's and our official Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money or to take the key from the rently device to move in.