346 Creston Avenue, Jackson, MS 39212
Beautiful 3 Bedroom & 1Bathroom House/ Pets Ok/ Section 8
This home comes with an appliance package that includes (Available upon move-in):
This home features hardwood flooring throughout the living areas and bedrooms, vinyl flooring in the kitchen and bathroom. This house has a living room and dining room.
This house also includes:
Gas Water Heater
Central Cooling System
Washer & Dryer hook-ups
All utilities are paid by the tenant.
Pets: pet friendly.
Pet Fee: One-time $300 per pet (ESA exempt).
Housing Vouchers: Yes.
Application Fee: $50 per app.
Security Deposit: ONE month’s rent.
Leasing Administrative Fee: $100.
First month’s prorated rent is due before move-in.
All Evernest Property Management residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) which includes HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), utility concierge service making utility connection a breeze during your move-in, our best-in-class resident rewards program, and much more! More details upon application.
The first person to pay the deposit and fees will have the opportunity to move forward with a lease. You must be approved to pay the deposit and fees.
Please verify all the information listed above with the appropriate authority at [email protected]
prior to leasing. For applications, the most up-to-date information, and for instructions on how to view the home, visit our website, Evernest.co
Before leasing, please contact the school district for zoning information
***Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points***:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for exactly the price and deposit required posted on Rently's and our official Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money or to take the key from the rently device to move in.