3671 McCarley Drive, Columbus, OH 43228
2 Beds & 1.5 Baths Townhouse / No pets allowed / No Section 8
Coming Soon! - We are a few days away from completing the rehab on this property.
The property and model amenities will be updated and new pictures will be shared once the property gets available for touring.
Pets: No Pets (Service Animals Exempt).
The home comes with an appliance package that includes: Stove/Oven, Dishwasher
Utilities Included in Rent: none.
HOA Fees: Paid by the Owner.
Parking: Assigned parking.
Cost to move-in:
Application Fee: $50.
Security Deposit: ONE month’s rent.
Leasing Administrative Fee: $150.
Pet Fee: $300 per pet once (If pets allowed, ESA exempt).
First month’s prorated rent is due before move-in.
The first person to pay the deposit and fees will have the opportunity to move forward with a lease. You must be approved to pay the deposit and fees.
Please verify all the information listed above with the appropriate authority at [email protected]
prior to leasing. For applications, the most up-to-date information and for instructions on how to view the home, visit our website, www.evernest.co/listings/
Before leasing, please contact the school district for zoning information
***Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points***:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for exactly the price and deposit required posted on Rently's and our official Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money or to take the key from the rently device to move in.
- Assigned Parking