600 12th Ave S #1810, Nashville, TN 37203
Beautiful Condo in the Gulch!
Located on the 18th floor of the Icon building in the heart of downtown is this charming 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo. You'll be in the heart of all things Nashville.
This unit comes with ss appliances, granite countertops, as well as building amenities including a fitness center, indoor and outdoor lounge areas, and a pool. The views are incredible, and there are so many ways to enjoy.
Additional Features/Amenities: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer.
Utilities: All utilities paid by the tenant.
Cost to move-in:
Application Fee: $50 per app.
Security Deposit: ONE month’s rent.
Leasing Administrative Fee: $200
The first month’s prorated rent is due before move-in.
The first person to pay the deposit and fees will have the first right of refusal on a lease. You must be approved to pay the deposit and fees.
Please verify all the information listed above with the appropriate authority at [email protected]
prior to leasing. For applications, the most up-to-date information and for instructions on how to view the home, visit our website, www.evernest.co/listings/
***Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for exactly the price and deposit required posted on Rently's and our official Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money or to take the key from the rently device to move in.
- Fitness Faclity
- Barbecue Area
- Central Cooling
- All Electric