1710 Ichabod Ln Unit A, Chattanooga, TN 37405
This is a beautiful 2 bedroom and 1.5 bath home located in North Chattanooga Neighborhood!
The main living area has carpet flooring throughout and the kitchen has vinyl.
On the main floor, you will find a spacious living room and dining room. The bedrooms all have carpet flooring, and the bathrooms have vinyl.
The home comes with an appliance package that includes:
The home is also located close by convenient interstates, local entertainment, community schools, and the best restaurants in the area.
Brand new Plumbing and Flooring.
Close to I-24
One pet is allowed! (Max 40 pounds) (Please refer to our pet policy for reference)
Cost to move-in:
Application Fee: $50 per app.
Security Deposit: ONE month's rent.
Leasing Administrative Fee: $100
The first month's prorated rent is due before move-in.
The first person to pay the deposit and fees will have the first right of refusal on a lease. You must be approved to pay the deposit and fees.
Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for exactly the price and deposit required posted on Rently's and our official Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money or to take the key from the rently device to move in.