119 Lea Ave, Nashville, TN 37210
Apply FREE!!! Beautiful 3 Bed& 1.5 Bath Condo near Sobro & The Gulch
Located in the heart of Nashville. This beautiful 3 bedroom and 1.5 bathroom condo offers a great variety of entertainment and recreation experiences as it is near Sobro and The Gulch. Its amazing location sits the property in a 10-minute drive distance from the Rayman Auditorium, The Country music Hall of Fame, The Johnny Cash Museum & Cafe and so much more! Apply now before it rents!
The property comes with an appliance package of:
Pets: Dogs under 25lbs welcome!
Additional Features/Amenities: Ceiling Fans, Hardwood flooring in kitchen and living area, Carpet flooring in bedrooms, Electric water heater, Central cooling, Storage room, Attic storage, and Basement.
Utilities Included in Rent: Water, Sewer, Trash (all other utilities paid by the tenant).
HOA Fees: Paid by the Owner.
Parking: Attached 1 car garage.
Cost to move-in:
Application Fee: $50 per app.
Security Deposit: ONE month’s rent.
Leasing Administrative Fee: $200.
Pet Fee: $300 per pet once (ESA exempt).
First month’s prorated rent is due before move-in.
The first person to pay the deposit and fees will have the first right of refusal on a lease. You must be approved to pay the deposit and fees.
Please verify all the information listed above with the appropriate authority at [email protected]
prior to leasing. For applications, the most up-to-date information and for instructions on how to view the home, visit our website, www.evernest.co/listings/
***Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for exactly the price and deposit required posted on Rently's and our official Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money or to take the key from the rently device to move in.