415 Church St #2604, Nashville, TN 37219
Beautiful 1 Bedroom & 1 Bath Condo
This is a beautiful 1 bedroom and 1 Bath home located in Viridian. The main living area has an open space for an excellent flow between the kitchen and the living room. The big windows provide a beautiful view of the city and lots of natural light. And the building grants access to their Fitness Center and a Community Pool.
The home comes with an appliance package that includes:
You'll enjoy lots of entertainment with family and friends, as it is located nearby The Gulch and Sobro. It's located on a 5 min walk from the Rayman Auditorium, The Country music Hall of Fame, The Johnny Cash Museum & Cafe and so much more! Apply now before it rents!
Pets: No Pets (Service Animals Exempt).
Utilities Included in Rent: Tenant Pays All.
HOA Fees: Paid by the Owner.
Parking: 1 designated spot (Private).
Cost to move-in:
Application Fee: $50 per app.
Security Deposit: ONE month’s rent.
Leasing Administrative Fee: $200.
Pet Fee: $300 per pet once (If pets allowed, ESA exempt).
First month’s prorated rent is due before move-in.
The first person to pay the deposit and fees will have the first right of refusal on a lease. You must be approved to pay the deposit and fees.
Please verify all the information listed above with the appropriate authority at [email protected]
prior to leasing. For applications, the most up-to-date information and for instructions on how to view the home, visit our website, www.evernest.co/listings/
***Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for exactly the price and deposit required posted on Rently's and our official Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money or to take the key from the rently device to move in.
ONLY leased with gkhouses. Beware of scammers. This is a self-tour. Please remember to turn out the lights and lock all doors when you leave.