110 Duke St #32 , Nashville, TN 37207
Apply Free!! Beautiful Modern 3bed & 2 bath home in East Nashville
This wonderful townhouse is located in a gated community. Its 3 stories beautiful layout provides all the space you need to live a comfortable life. It comes with Hardwood flooring and an amazing balcony for a great view of the neighborhood. It also comes with a Bonus Room for additional space, and 2 parking spots in front of the property. Apply before it gets rented!
Inclusions: Washer Dryer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Stove.
Additional Features/Amenities: Walk-In Closet(s), Cooling system central, All Electric, Balcony, Hardwood Flooring.
Utilities Included in Rent: Tenant Pays All.
HOA Fees: Paid by the owner.
Parking: Street for 2 cars.
Cost to move-in:
Application Fee: $FREE!
Security Deposit: ONE month’s rent.
Leasing Administrative Fee: $200.
Pet Fee: $300 per pet once (ESA exempt).
First month’s prorated rent is due before move-in.
The first person to pay the deposit and fees will have the first right of refusal on a lease. You must be approved to pay the deposit and fees.
Please verify all the information listed above with the appropriate authority at [email protected]
prior to leasing. For applications, the most up-to-date information and for instructions on how to view the home, visit our website, www.evernest.co/listings/
***Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for exactly the price and deposit required posted on Rently's and our official Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money or to take the key from the rently device to move in.
- All Electric
- Central Cooling
- Walk-in Closets
- Bonus Room
- Hardwood Flooring
- Street Parking