1245 Crestwood Avenue Apt A, Columbus, OH 43227
Bright and clean two bedroom townhome in East Columbus, available now!
Step into main floor to find open living and dining area with hard flooring and kitchen with included refrigerator and stove. Head upstairs to find two spacious bedrooms and nicely updated full bathroom. This unit features central A/C, off-street parking, hardwood flooring, and more!
Pets: No Pets (Service Animals Exempt).
Utilities Included in Rent: All utilities paid by the tenant.
HOA Fees: Paid by the Owner.
Cost to move-in:
Application Fee: $50.
Security Deposit: ONE month’s rent.
Leasing Administrative Fee: $150.
Pet Fee: $300 per pet once (If pets allowed, ESA exempt).
First month’s prorated rent is due before move-in.
The first person to pay the deposit and fees will be first in line to sign a lease. You must be approved to pay the deposit and fees.
Please verify all the information listed above with the appropriate authority at [email protected]
prior to leasing. For applications, the most up-to-date information and for instructions on how to view the home, visit our website, www.evernest.co/listings/
Before leasing, please contact school district for zoning information
***Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for exactly the price and deposit required posted on Rently's and our official Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money or to take the key from the rently device to move in.