6110 Sasha Ln, Chattanooga, TN 37416
Sign the lease before March 1st and get $200.00 off in the first month's rent!
“NO application fee during January and February for this property”
"Section 8 voucher´s accepted"
You would love this charming house located in Harrison.
This 4 bedroom and 4.5 bathroom home with a 2 car garage will give you 2,800 sq ft of generous space to move about (without losing that quaint, cosy atmosphere when it’s time to cuddle up by the fireplace with a good book).
On the main floor, you will find a spacious living room and dining room. All the beautiful bedrooms have laminate flooring, and the bathrooms have vinyl.
Close to Chickamauga Lake, lots of parks, golf courses, and Harrison Bay Park!
The home comes with an appliance package that includes:
The home is also located close by convenient interstates, local entertainment, community schools, and the best restaurants in the area.
2 Car garage.
Pets are accepted (with addendum) on a case-by-case basis.
Cost to move-in:
Application Fee: $50 per app.
Security Deposit: ONE month’s rent.
Leasing Administrative Fee: $100
The first month’s prorated rent is due before move-in.
The first person to pay the deposit and fees will have the first right of refusal on a lease. You must be approved to pay the deposit and fees.
Please verify all the information listed above with the appropriate authority at [email protected]
prior to leasing. For applications, the most up-to-date information and for instructions on how to view the home, visit our website, www.evernest.co/listings/
***Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for exactly the price and deposit required posted on Rently's and our official Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money or to take the key from the rently device to move in.